The Remuneration Committee comprises the following members:
Purpose and Role of the Remuneration Committee
The Remuneration Committee determines and agrees with the Board the overall remuneration policy for the Executive Directors and the Group’s PDMRs (Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities). Within the terms of this agreed policy, the committee is also responsible for:
- determining the total individual remuneration package for each Executive Director and the PDMRs;
- determining the level of awards made under the Company’s LTIPs and employee share award schemes and the performance conditions which are to apply;
- determining the KPIs used to measure performance for the annual bonus scheme;
- determining the bonuses payable under the Company’s annual bonus scheme;
- determining the vesting levels of awards under the Company’s LTIPs and employee share award schemes; and
- determining the policy for pension arrangements, service agreements and termination payments for Executive Directors and PDMRs.
None of the members of the Remuneration Committee, nor the Chief Executive nor the Chair, participated in any meetings or discussions relating to their own remuneration. The committee has established a practice of meeting informally without any Executive Directors or advisers present to allow the Non-Executive Directors to discuss any matter which has arisen in the meeting (or relating to the duties of the committee) which they believe would benefit from discussion in such forum.
T: +44 131 475 3000