Shareholder FAQ

Your shareholder questions answered.

What is your registered address?

50 Lothian Road

Who are your registrars?

The Company registrars are Equiniti.

Aspect House
Spencer Road
West Sussex
BN99 6DA

Capricorn Energy helpline number
T: (UK) 0371 384 2660

Textel: 0371 384 2255

Shareview dealing helpline number
T: 0345 603 7037

Overseas shareholder helpline number
T: +44 1214 157047

How can I invest in the Company?

Capricorn Energy is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Potential investors should be able to acquire shares through their stockbroker or a reputable online share dealing service.

I'm changing my address. Whom should I inform?

Please contact the registrars, Equiniti.

How can I receive shareholder communications electronically?

You can choose to receive shareholder communications online and by email by contacting Equiniti, our registrars. Simply go to and register.

How can I get a printed copy of the Annual Report?

You can download copies of our Annual Reports from the reports library on this site. You can also request a printed copy.

See reports library

Request printed report

How can I manage my shares online?

You can do this by registering with Shareview, a service offered by Equiniti, our registrars. Simply go to and register. You will need to provide your surname, postcode, email address and shareholder reference number.

Once you have registered, you will be able to use the site to check your shareholding, update your details, set your communications preferences, see shareholder information and access the share dealing facility.

Who are the Company’s advisers?
Where is Capricorn Energy PLC domiciled for tax?

The UK.

Where can I find recent financial information?

You can find our latest financial information below:

See the latest RESULTS

Where can I find historic share price information?
When is the next AGM?
When are the next financial results?
Back to Investors